Vac. Pump

James we handle the pump kits on our site , we dont list a pump, but we have many other sources over and above our site listings. I will check on Friday to
see if I can come up with a complete unit for you Happpy New Year To All !!!
Don @ DVW www.dvwimportautoparts.com 24/7 Online Catalog

As an MB owner can you tell me just how difficult it is to rebuild a vac pump on either the 240D or 300D once I have the rebuild kit in hand?