Vacuum Line Fittings 92 300SL

How do you disconnect and reconnect the vacuum line hoses that run from the trunk. the receptacle for the fittings on the end of the hard plastic lines is split. I'm thinking you just pull, but they won't come out easily and I don't want to screw a fitting up. Is there is a special tool? I'm disassembling the cabin air filter housing and I need to disconnect the vacuum lines that go to the cabin air regulator.

Thanks, Steve

Reply to
Steve