Vacuum System Lines

Would anyone have a description/schematic of the vacuum system lines for the 1979 W123 300D? At some point, someone cut a line and capped it off with a wood screw, and I do not know where the line connects,
only that my door locks, cruise control and climate control vents do not work.
All help will be appreciated.

You can try Ebay. I've seen a wide variety of manuals on there. I'd probably go for the printed real MB manuals if you can find them, as opposed to CD's. Both for convenience as well as I'm not sure exactly what would be on CD's vs the genuine ones. If you're planning on keeping the car, it's well worth the money.
With that vintage car, you're probably in for many hours of investigation to get all those systems working again. You'll need a Mighty-Vac or similar vacuum tester to use. You can find them at auto parts stores or Ebay. And if the climate control system hasn't worked in a long time, it's likely that there will be more wrong with it than just the vacuum being disconnected. The climate control servo and amp are notoriously failure prone.

I've got a couple of vacuum line diagrams for my 84 300D. Send me an email and I can send you a few of them. I don't know if they will all correspond to your year model, but you can try.