Very good for it's price but could be better.

Very good for it's price but could be better.
Pros: Acceleration Cons: Cheap interior materials, Light steering, Soft suspension
I rented this car and drove it for about 300 miles. I really enjoyed
it but having had the chance to drive a Porsche Cayman, this Corvette was just a little disappointing. The car seems made to satisfy the greatest number of buyers instead of making the best sports car possible. I realize I drove the Lt1 and there are options to make the car sportier but I also drove the base Cayman with no options so this is what I'm comparing. Prices are also very similar. I'm sure the Z06 is a way better car but it does cost a lot more.
http://autourl.org/cars/2008-chevrolet-corvette.html