VIN and Engine nr information - W201

Hello I need infos about W201,..I've only VIn and Engine number. It's W201, 200D automatic. VIN: WDB2011221f284188 and engine: 0114890 (I think it's too
short,..but only this stay in documents of this car). The most important information is: What is the production year of this MB ?
-- Jarek (SQ1EUO) snipped-for-privacy@stud.pam.szczecin.pl snipped-for-privacy@wp.pl GG: 1277234
try here: http://www.mbclub.ru/mb/vin/index.html?lng=eng