Vinyl Paints?

The sides of the vinyl palomino console on my 560sl are discolored, so I was thinking of trying to paint them with one of the vinyl paints from Leatherique or World Upholstery. I was therefore wondering if
anyone here has had any experience with these products.
Thanks
I haven't used those particular products,but to get the desirable results,it's all in the prep!Attention to detail is the key,especially in the crevices.
Clean,clean,clean,clean and when you think it's clean,clean again!! Otherwise,you will be doing it again within no time.
P.S. Is it the brush on or aerosol?
I was thinking of using the aerosol. Have you had any experience with it?

Yes,that is the path I chose.I changed my entire interior from blue to black,and the only area I have had any problems was the seats.Nothing serious,just faded where material flexes when you sit in them.
Hey Capt.,
Do you remember where you got your paint, and what prep you used?

I used Dupli-Color Vinyl & Fabric Color and bought it at Fred Meyers (superstore) for about $7 per 11 oz. can. About 20 cans for my adventure!
For prep,light solution of household detergent and water.Final prep,straight water and rub the life out of it!Towel dry and voila,ready for color.
Interior did reek for about a month FYI .

Huh, I did this to restore my 1968 buick interior and I purchased a "special" vinyl cleaner and prep... This was sold at a local autopaint store (wesco autobody)...
Martin Joseph wrote:

I thought that the course of action would be along the lines of what you said,but instructions on aerosol can said water and detergent for prep.Any solvent or chemical I can avoid works for me!