VITO CDI 110

I am a new comer for the Benz. Do anyone know to buy the second hand VITO CDI 110 is good or not ?
Thanks !
Patrick

Your best bet is to look at your area's car guides... see what the ratings are. We do have some European contributors but not as much as American counterparts.

Tiger
Patrick is closer to you than to Europe, but still good advice.
Richard For caravanning tips and information visit http://www.caravanningnow.co.uk
--
...and now, ladies and gentlemen, before we end the show, I'm advised
that there have been some complaints from listeners about a short
"Tiger" < snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:49621b79$0$20286$ snipped-for-privacy@cv.net...
Yes. I agree. But for this car the outlook of the VITO CDI 110 is great. It almost can take 6 people. And It can have space for my goods. I have try this car by test drive and the engine noise is acceptable. Although, this model is using diesel's engine CDI. Good running cost. But I only worry about the repair cost for this car. So I still haven't try to buy one.
glsD:4960c8ea$0$20307$ snipped-for-privacy@cv.net...

You dont have to go only to a mecedes garage for repair or use mercedes parts, i assume that you have other option's if you go to mercedes dealers they will be expensive for part's and labour time
Yes. I do have option for car repair. This model is HK model only? Oh, not, is this model only available in HK? British, Europe, US, China ..... not this model ?

Patrick - townt.com ha scritto:

A quite useful collection of user tests, consumer reports and civil transportation authorities statistics (including ADAC, just as an exemple) is:
http://www.honestjohn.co.uk/carbycar/index.htm
This is only true for EU market, but I think it can partly answer to your question: simply look for the exact model and then read the short report.
I hope it helps. Bye!
Stefano
Cordy ha scritto:

Of course, you'll have to look for the equivalent V-series model... sorry. It's the name of the passenger version of Vito, here in Europe. And... now (if you want to buy a new one) it's called Viano. Slightly different in the front, btw.