Vito dashboard failure.HELP!!!!!

Hi all...I have a mercedes vito 108 diesel minibus 2002 model. I had a flat battery a while age which resulted in complete dashboard failure, including dashboard lights and warning lights. This did reset itself
after quite a time and all was ok until this week when a problem with the heater plugs relay switch drained the battery again, which had to be started via jump leads, and i have had the resulting dashboard failure again. If the worst happens and they donít reset, which they havenít yet, does anyone know the cure or answer?
‚úĖ