voice control "customization"

I have a brand new e320 wagon that has the voice control package. when i go into the command unit, there is a screen that lists "personalization" (or some word to that effect) for the voice system.... in the book it tells me that i will be asked questions and it will "tweak" the voice system for me. it will not work, and when i called tele aid they don't know what this screen is...meanwhile I can delete personalities, and try to customize personalities, but it never goes into this program.... when I pull the stem like it tells me to , it says "for what component would you like help"

anyone use and understand this feature?

Reply to
Rich Williamson