W numbers?

Is there a website that lists all the w-numbers and what models they are, perhaps along with a picture? Thanks, Richard

Reply to
marlinspike

I've been looking for the same thing myself, but unfortunately, no useful results..

Reply to
filip

Perhaps the above captioned site may help...

Reply to
RM Smith

A good source, but it doesn't have all the models. There was one I once stumbled across that had everything on it.

Reply to
marlinspike

found this one myself recently, but the full list should be at least twice as bigger.

Reply to
filip

Reply to
Wan-ning Tan

"marlinspike" schrieb im Newsbeitrag news: snipped-for-privacy@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com...

Hi Richard,

I´ve found such a list, but unfortunately it is a German one. But the numbers and pictures are international :-)

Manfred

Reply to
Manfred Jantz

Thanks for the URL.