W123 300D Steering

My '79 W123 300D has developed a slight "shimmy" at 65 mph. It pulls slightly to the right at cruise speed, and the front tires are wearing on the inside.
I have a front-end alignment scehduled, but what should I be thinking about in terms of maintenance on a 220K mile 300D front end?
Thanks in advance...
The question should be... when is the last time the whole front end been replaced? I meant the drag link, tie rods, and idler arm bushing? I like to change all this at about 100,000 miles or less... because they wear out and becomes sloppy that no amount of alignment will make it good.
You also have tire balance problem. because of your abnormal wear.

I do not know the replacement history of the front-end components, but my guess is, that because the car only has a little over 200K on it, they may not have been replaced. Therefore, I will get busy doing that, as I am sure that these components are worn out. I'll do what I can and have the shop do the rest.
Thanks!