W123 AC Evaporator Condensate Drain

I am installing AC into my 230CE that never had AC. On the bottom of the AC/ heater box assembly is a short plastic stub for condensation to drain out.
It sits above a hole in the transmission hump.
My question is: does the condensate just drip through this hole onto the transmission or am I missing a rubber tube that would attach to the stub and route the water away from the transmission?
Thanks

I would go for the extension rubber tube to divert the condensate away from the transmission.
Ash
Is the extension tube a MB part or do I make my own?

out.
from
Probably easier and cheaper to make you own.
Ash

All cars just drip onto whatever below... when you are driving, the water flow backward ... only when idling or still, woiuld the water drip downward.