W123 Alloy Wheels

I found a set of "Bundt" style wheels in surprisingly good shape at a yard. I am planning to use them on my 1985 230CE. There may be a problem: they are
6 1/2 x 14 in size. The steel wheels currently an the care are 5 1/5 x 14 although the owners manual says the car should have 6 x 14.
Will the recommended tire size of 195/70 14 mount properly on the 6 1/2 wheels? Will the wider size cause any other problems?
Thanks, Scott
It turns out that the 5 1/2" steel wheels are marked for a 115 model.

W123 cars can use the W126 wheels with no problem... the bundt wheel is good size. No problem on the width for you at all.