w123-bumoers???

hy,at start,sorry on my english..

I like mercedes w 123 line i I have some questions...

I seen plastic front bumper (like spoilers) i I want to know where to buy it ?

And something else,if someone know,which bumper from another mercedes line can be putten on w 123?

Thanks !

Reply to
Trinitron

Never mind about your English, what is your location?

You will probably get mostly US-based suppliers suggested here.

DAS

Reply to
Dori A Schmetterling

no help for me?

Reply to
Trinitron

Where are you? Usually I would look for a wrecked car (boneyard).

Marty

Reply to
Martin Joseph

I am from Croatia....