w123-bumoers???

hy,at start,sorry on my english..
I like mercedes w 123 line i I have some questions...
I seen plastic front bumper (like spoilers) i I want to know where to
buy it ?
And something else,if someone know,which bumper from another mercedes line can be putten on w 123?
Thanks !
Never mind about your English, what is your location?
You will probably get mostly US-based suppliers suggested here.
DAS
no help for me?

Where are you? Usually I would look for a wrecked car (boneyard).
Marty
I am from Croatia....
Also known as a scrapyard...:-)
DAS