W123 light switch pin-out

ahoy:
i have a problem with my mother's W123 light system. the headlights (low and high beam) do not go on with the light switch in the 'on' position (two
clockwise clicks from 'off'). parking lights, blinkers, &c. all work. fuses are good. high beams illuminate when i pull on the directional lever (flash high beam function) so i know the lights are ok. i suspect the switch.
i gained access to the switch, but do not know the pin-out. what i'd like to do is short the wires that would connect with the switch in the 'on' position - to verify the switch is bad. can anyone tell me which wires to short in order to simulate a good switch in the 'on' position?
thanks very much.
If the high beams work thru the turn signal switch, then you ARE getting headlamp power out of your headlight switch.
The low and high beams are controlled by the turn signal/combo switch. REPLACE it!
Or find out why one wire broke or has a cold solder joint.

(two
lever