W123 replacement driveshaft support caution

I bought a driveshaft support made by URO. It looked good but upon installation it did not fit right, The mounting distance was about 3/8" off. Had I used it there may have been vibration problems and would have
destroyed the flex joint. It had the same part number as the German made part that I bought at another store to replace it.