W123 schematics

Hello every body Im a new member in your group. Im deadly seeking electrical schematics for 1980 W 123 model. would you please help MOHAMED YOUSIF

These are published in the 123 chassis manual for that model year.
I believe that's what you need.
Such manuals are occasionally sold on ebay.
Also try: www.books4cars.com
http://www.tmcpubl.com//mercedes.html
Try here
http://skinnerbox.steaky.org/Service/W123/w123CD1/program/matrix6.htm
you should find what you need.
Cheers... Rob.

"Rob Can I get all the files from the link on my harddisk? The info seems usage for my 78 W123 300D.
Greetings Marinus>

If you have several hundred free megabytes of space and a fast conneciton.
I'm really amazed MB hasn't shut this down, it's been around for years.

I have that much MB of free space...
Marinus
The front - end works, but none of the .pdfs seem to be available, at least for a 240D.
Unless I'm doing something wrong, which is entirely possible. The link provided
http://skinnerbox.steaky.org/Service/W123/w123CD1/program/matrix6.htm
was to disc1, and I have a '80 240d, so I changed the URL from CD1 to CD2 (because "the femputer" told me that the 240d info was on disc2).
does anyone have a working link to the disc2 URL? It's a CD based Flash app popped on the web, and it looks like none of the .pdfs on CD1 or CD2 are working.
No wonder MB doesn't care, it's just a Flash front-end to a bunch of nonexistent .pdfs. The glitter without the gold.
    -K