W123 schematics

Hello every body Im a new member in your group. Im deadly seeking electrical schematics for 1980 W 123 model. would you please help MOHAMED YOUSIF

Reply to
elobeed

These are published in the 123 chassis manual for that model year.

I believe that's what you need.

Such manuals are occasionally sold on ebay.

Also try:

T.G. Lambach

Try here

you should find what you need.

Cheers... Rob.

"elobeed" wrote:

Reply to
Rob. Smith

"Rob Can I get all the files from the link on my harddisk? The info seems usage for my 78 W123 300D.

Greetings Marinus>

Reply to
Marinus en Ariaan

If you have several hundred free megabytes of space and a fast conneciton.

I'm really amazed MB hasn't shut this down, it's been around for years.

Reply to
Richard Sexton

I have that much MB of free space...

Marinus

Reply to
Marinus en Ariaan

The front - end works, but none of the .pdfs seem to be available, at least for a 240D.

Unless I'm doing something wrong, which is entirely possible. The link provided

was to disc1, and I have a '80 240d, so I changed the URL from CD1 to CD2 (because "the femputer" told me that the 240d info was on disc2).

does anyone have a working link to the disc2 URL? It's a CD based Flash app popped on the web, and it looks like none of the .pdfs on CD1 or CD2 are working.

No wonder MB doesn't care, it's just a Flash front-end to a bunch of nonexistent .pdfs. The glitter without the gold.

-K

Mar>> If you have several hundred free megabytes of space and a fast conneciton. >>

Reply to
Kevin J. Crandall