W123 too cold or thermo stat stuck?

I'm in Utah and it's about 10-35 degrees here. I parked my '82 W123 for 2 weeks, and now when I'm driving, I can't get the temperature above 80. I am
wondering if my thermostat is stuck open/closed or something. I replaced it 5 years ago. Usually it hovers between 80 and 100C, right? Is it just too cold?
Darrell
Check the sender in the block. Mine went very high resistance (>100k Ohms) It should be a few (2k ish) only.
Cheers... Rob.

Normal, 80 degrees C. is the specification.
My experience with both the 300D and 300TD (I've owned 3) has been that the engines run a bit colder when the weather gets into the teens or below.

am
it