W123/W126 Wheels

Is anyone able to confirm off the top of their head if the W123 and W126 Wheel centres are the same? ie, are the alloy wheels that were fitted to these cars in the 80s and look identical actually the same (the part numbers
have their respective 123 and 126 designations).
cheers,
dean

Absolutely. Same wheel centers and offsets.
Bill, a question about the 560 SEL .... I need to replace the suspension hose between pump on engine front and hard line on frame below r/s exhaust manifold...mine leaks where it bends around oil pan behind alternator...I have the hose, but how much disassembly is required to get the banjo fitting up to the pump? I have started this job a couple of times but run out of time and daylight and patience ... have you done it, and does the water pump have to come off? Thanks for any help. Joe