W123 warning lights won't go out

I have a 1983 Mercedes 230e. Recently the battery, brake and fuel reserve warning lights started coming on while I was driving. It used to happen Intermittently but now they are on all the time. I was
hoping someone might have some suggestions as to the cause. Possibly related, the fuse for the horn and reversing light keeps blowing, any Ideas? thanks
Jeremy Blake
83 230E 95 S500