w124 230E compression?

Please, give me a compression information for mercedes w124 230E ( 132 ks) 1990. year... My compresion is 12 at 1,2,3 and 4 cilider...is it ok?
Compression on new car ???
Thanks... Sorry on my bad english...
12 BAR x 14.7 is 176 psi and all cylinders are equal so the motor should run well. It's fine.
permission.
-->> T.G. Lambach <<-- je napisao/la:

Fine... can you tell me compression of an new engine,from factory?

......... sometimes it's just not worth the bother :-)
cheers
New gas engine is near 200 PSI... super high tolerance gas engine has about 225PSI new.