W124 aut. nervous when idle?

Hi, hope someone know what this is about.. I have a W124 - 220E - 1992, automatic which drives normally fine, but sometimes when in "D" with the brake down it still tries to get going, so I
need to press the brake even harder, it's like thim 'humping' thing. Sounds like it's giving gas on and off, I know difficult to explain, but anyone experienced this? Funny enough it only happens in D, not in R, P, or N (haven't checked 2 and 3)
Anyone? Tnx., Matje