W124 CHMSL Removal

Is it possible to remove the center brake light of a W124 in order to clean the window glass underneath it, and then replace it properly? If so, how is it done? I don't mean
the forward-facing part that's removable for replacing the bulbs, but the rubber-edged plastic housing that presses up against the inside of the car's rear window.
Also, how can one remove the plate on the overhead console which contains the map light, sunroof switch, and seatbelt warning sign without damaging it or the surrounding material? Is it possible to pry this out gently with a flat-tip screw- driver? (The seatbelt warning sign on my car is slightly crooked, and I want to reposition it.)
Thanks, Geoff Miller
'91 300D 2.5 '87 300SDL
--
"Many of the same people who cry 'No blood for oil!' also want higher
gas-mileage standards for cars. But higher mileage standards have

Geoff Miller wrote:

Yup, fat-tip screwdriver, gently...
I believe it's even in the basic manual that comes with the car. In the bulb replacement section IIRC.
Ximinez