W124 correct oil pressure

I have '95 E320 (148k) and I am curious as to the correct oil pressure I should see on the gauge.
Above 1000rpm pressure is pegging the needle above 3.
When warm and running, the oil pressure at idle is only "1", is this correct and normal or is something amiss ?
Thanks,
Ross
Add pictures here
โœ–
hi,
John Doe a ้crit :

yes it's absolutly normal !
Add pictures here
โœ–
Yes, below max on idle.
DAS
"w124.org" < snipped-for-privacy@monmail.com> wrote in message
news:42ac68f9$0$25041$ snipped-for-privacy@news.wanadoo.fr...
โœ–
Curious,what is the curb idle RPM at?
Add pictures here
โœ–
"1" BAR (14.7 psi) at idle is a bit low, IMHO, but hardly fatal. Suggest you consider a higher SAE weight oil at next change; it won't make much difference but may increase the psi a bit at no cost.
Add pictures here
โœ–