W124 Engine/Gearbox Options

Hi, I'm having trouble finding this out anywhere on the web, hopefully someone here can help. I want to know which late model 124s were available in the UK with 5 speed manual boxes. I am considering either a diesel or
petrol post-facelift saloons (94->96 I think) but don't want an auto. I understand that with the straight six only very early cars were available in manual, so they're out, but what about the rest?
-- Mark