W124 Fitting a Cruise Control

I have been offered a cruise control off of a W124 that is being scrapped.
The model is a sports model whereas mine is a base model, but the engine is the same size, the donor year is 1996 mine is 1995.
I would appreciate any advice as to what to strip off of the donor and any other pertinent advice.
Thanks
Rob