W124 or W126 or ???

Hi all. I have a 1993 300SE with a 3199cc Petrol engine Chassis number WDB1400322A129002 It has climate control fitted. I am looking for a reasonably priced used Heater blower motor for it (can't afford a new one) What I want to know is what model is it , to help me in my search. Is it a W124 or a W126 Hopefully someone out there will tell me. I am in the UK Many thanks

Dan

Reply to
626

W140