W124 Production

Hi all. I have tried to find out between what dates the W124 T model were manufactured. The station wagon. All I got this far is that the 124 model were manufactured from 1986 until 1995. But I have a E300TD from 1996... Can
this be right?
Thx steve
Steve Jensen wrote:

Yes, your version was produced until February 1996.
Last W124 were built at the end of 1997 in India (E220 and E250D); last produced in Germany were in 7/97, E200 Cabrio and E220 Cabrio.
Thanks for the info. One thing that confuses me is that in my papers ir says that my car is manufactured march 19 1996... Do you know the exact dates the W124 T model were manufactured?

Steve Jensen wrote:

The info I stated are official MB data.
I find it very possible that although MB states your version was built until February 1996 that in fact production ran a bit longer, be it parts stock to be used up or customers still wanting a W124.
So I wouldn't have any doubt your car was indeed produced March 19th 1996.
Juergen