W124 Side Mirror Rubber Cover Replacement

My 300E-2.8 side mirror black rubber covers cracked and shrank. Does anyone know where I can buy the black rubber covers replacement? Someone told me
that I have to change the whole side mirror and there isn't any black rubber covers replacement for sale. Is he right? But my electric side mirrors' mechanism still works perfectly and I hate to throw them away just because of a cracked rubber cover.
Which side? Or both?
Where are you?