W124 subwoofer placement

Hi!
How have you placed your SW in trunk ? Where is the element faced to.
I like my bass low & loud.
rgds Kristian

I placed my sub in the Drivers side rear corner (by the tail light), with the speaker facing to the center of the trunk. I removed the crappy stock speakers to allow the bass to vent into the trunk, since the gas tank is in the way of the back seat.
Kristian wrote:

Well, many people remove the First Aid Kit compartment and use that as the SW port.
Regards, WS
--
change to leews to mail.