W126 Bucket Seats Compatibility with R107

I have a R107 ('81 380SL) in need of some new bucket seats. Online I've found a '83 380SEL that is being parted out (you can find the
It's bucket seats are available. The seller encourages asking a dealer
to confirm compatibility so I thought I'd ask here. Are the bucket seats from a W126 380SEL the same as in a R107 380SL?
--
- Michael J. Astrauskas

My suppose: no. The R107 was launched in 1971, the W126 came ten years later. AFAIK the front seats of W123 and W116 are interchangeable, but I have never heard anything about W126 seats in a R107.
Frank

Citroen - Made in Trance
Same body. The seats will fit in your car. The 107 had a long run, allowing a good supply of interchangeable parts. P.

The R107 and the W126 definitely are not the same body.
Frank

Citroen - Made in Trance