w126 bumpers.....

i am desperate to find some chrome trims for my '87 300se bumpers which have rotted away - can anyone help?

If in US, try Potomac German Auto or Sun Valley Mercedes. I have had good experiences with them.
Scott D

hi call 1.301.831.1313 potomac german auto. they are the largest mercedes rycycler.
or http://www.mbpartsonline.com