W126 can't start

i've tryed to start my 560 sec of 1987 with no results, any idea ?
(the car is standing still in the garage for bodypaint since 6 month)
thks

luc nguyen wrote:

You have to explain in more detail what you have done so far.
1) Is there any gas in the tank? 2) Is the battery OK? 3) Did you turn the key to start?
I could go on and on...
God Loves Blondes Anyway
A blonde finds herself in serious trouble. Her business has gone bust and she's in dire financial straits. She's so desperate that she decides to ask God for help.
She begins to pray..."God, please help me. I've lost my business and if I don't get some money, I'm going to lose my house as well. Please let me win the lotto."
Lotto night comes, and somebody else wins it.
She again prays... "God, please let me win the lotto! I've lost my business, my house, and I'm going to lose my car as well."
Lotto night comes and she still has no luck. Once again, she prays.
"My God, why have you forsaken me? I've lost my business, my house, and my car. My children are starving. I don't often ask you for help, and I have always been a good servant to you. PLEASE let me win the lotto just this one time so I can get my life back in order."
Suddenly there is a blinding flash of light as the heavens open. The blonde is overwhelmed by the Voice of God Himself...
"Sweetheart, work with me on this...Buy a ticket!!!"
On Thu, 1 Dec 2005 19:13:50 +0100, against all advice, something

Perhaps someone has made off with the engine.
Hey, with the supplied information, it's as good an answer as any.