w126 cruise control amp schematic

Hello,

Does anybody knows where i can find MB w126 fom year 83 cruise control amp schematic. My cruise control does not work, but its hard to repair it without schematic.

Regards, Kristjan

Reply to
Kristjan Pihus

screw the schematic. I just fixed mine on my w116 6.9 and they're very similar.

First of all, check for any obviously blown components, if there are any, insure that you have the correct brake light bulbs installed, near enough is not good enough, they will damage the amp.

If there are any blown components, replace them.

9 out of 10 times all that it needs is a blanket resolder of the entire board, this can be tricky as they are dipped in varnish when they are constructed.

I'd be very surprised if you cant get it working, unless you cant solder to save your life. very primitive, simple, elementary school electronics :)

Reply to
Dave T.