w126 cup holders?

Has anyone seen a cup holder attachment for a w126 that does not require drilling or permanent attachment and does not block the ashtray? TIA, Shannon

Yeah, I've seen those 99-cent cup holders from Pep Boys or Wal-Mart where you can anchor them on the window sill. Just make sure you don't slam the doors with drinks in the cup holders...
How disturbingly kitschy!
wc98 wrote:

One prob is that the doors panels are so thick those usually don't work well OM wrote:

Yeah, I know.
I'll let them figure that one out themselves and curse whoever they want to curse for inept design and Teutonic abhorrence...
robrjt wrote:

I wish.
Here is what I do. I leave the ash tray closed and use a bobkin ashtray that sits on the window sill. Now I have two choices for cups a 64 oz. insulated mega mug or a 20 oz coffee cup. The only trick is that it sits in front of the shifter while in gear and behind the shifter when in park. The anti spill lids do a pretty good job to prevent sloshing and you have to make a real radical move to tip them over.
--

__
Roger Shoaf

Important factors in selecting a mate: