W126 Electrical

I have a 1986 300SDL. Does anybody know the P/N for the circular electrical connector that plugs into the locking mechanism in the trunk? Does Bosch make this connector?
It would also be nice to know a mating connector P/N.
Locking mechanism? The trunk lock itself, or the vacuum pump in the spare tire well? The lock is triggered by vacuum/pressure. If there are wires (I don't recall the exact wiring) attached to the lock, the wires are used to control the vacuum pump so you can lock the whole car at trunk. AFAIK, this connector is not individually available.
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Yes. There are 3 wires in a connector that come off of the keylock assembly. 12v, grnd, and an actuation wire. Turning the trunk key provides 12V or Grnd to the 3rd wire and locks or unlocks every door. I want a connector that will plug into this unit. Any help or aftermarket connectors?
Thanks,
Craig
Just cut it off from a junk car... should be plenty of them to cut off from at junkyard.
Yeah, plenty in junkyard. Front doors also use the same connector. Note that passenger front may not have such function until 85 or 86.
Are you trying to fit a keyless entry? Why not just splice the wires?