W126 overmats

Does anyone know where I can obtain MB overmats for a 1991 500SE? I live in England
Thanks

http://www.cocomats.com
Richard Sexton wrote:

Or go to your Mercedes dealer. They are not that expensive. And originality counts too.
syljua

Why? because it proves how much you like to give your money to jerkin shrimp?
Originality counts in show cars...
Marty

Heh, yeah, exactly.
I've tried both the factory and the cocomats. I vastly prefer the cocomats; I think there was an option inthe 70's or somethings as I swear every S class I saw back then had them. In fact a guy up the road bought out some dealers parts inventory way back when and has lots of 60s and 70s stuff and he had a bunch of coco fibre mats in there. Doesn't mean they have MB part numbers (but doesn't mean they don't)
Martin Joseph wrote:

Well, the cheapest set of cocomats is $99. Without the transport and tax to norway, thats the same price as an original set here. (and for me, I do not think that a coco set for W140 is the cheapest one)
I guess what I meant to say was; also check out the prices from MB, it can be the cheapest option.
Myself, I have rubber overmats in winter and rips in summer.
r, syljua 1998 S320 W140 (show car;-)
Thanks everyone