W126 SRS repairs

Per a previous post, I located a new passenger airbag, driver's side belt/ETR and crash sensor and replaced them all.
Any advice on why the SRS light is still on?
Is there a means to check the SRS code? This is a 1991 300SE and the diagnostic port does not seem to have a test button or an LED.
Scott D
forgot background - car was in minor front end collision which deployed passenger airbag and driver's seatbelt retractor (passenger apparently did not have seatbelt on but driver did).
Scott D

there is a sensor to SRS from driver and passenger seat belts. If passenger seat belt is disconnected or didn't fasten the SRS light warning is present.

Thanks I will test that.
and, I guess I need a pulse counter of some type to read pin 6 on the diag port and get the codes.
Scott D