W140 tow hook cover

Any suggestions for the best source for a replacement on a 1997 black-on-black S320? The dealer is way too proud ($$$) of these little babies!

Rick in Raleigh

Reply to
Rick Moore

Hi Rick,

I had the same problem..... I got a replacement from:

is a reproduction piece and comes unpainted but once it's on youcan't tell it apart from the factory part. I added a couple of selftapping screws to secure it on a little better. My 95 S320 used part # MO13903

Bob

Reply to
Bob

Bob,

Thanks for the link. Already ordered one for my S320 and another for my 1988

260E.

Rick in Raleigh

it is a reproduction piece and comes unpainted but once it's on you> can't tell it apart from the factory part. I added a couple of self> tapping screws to secure it on a little better.>

Reply to
Rick Moore