W140 tow hook cover

Any suggestions for the best source for a replacement on a 1997 black-on-black S320? The dealer is way too proud ($$$) of these little babies!
Rick in Raleigh

Hi Rick,
I had the same problem..... I got a replacement from: http://shop.mercedesautobodypartstore.com/buy.php?make_text=mercedes&ml=s-320-002&model_text20_series&year 95&part_name=bumper_towing_eye&brand_name=replacement&s=1&my=1 it is a reproduction piece and comes unpainted but once it's on you can't tell it apart from the factory part. I added a couple of self tapping screws to secure it on a little better.
My 95 S320 used part # MO13903
Bob
On Tue, 22 May 2007 07:43:18 -0500, "Rick Moore"

Bob,
Thanks for the link. Already ordered one for my S320 and another for my 1988 260E.
Rick in Raleigh