W140: Where are heater blower series resistors located?

My turn to put a question:

Blower only operates in position 3 and 4. I gues the problem is around the series resistors, but where are they located?

When looking into EPC, it appears as if they are located somwhere on top of the entire heater unit under the dashboard, which is also where the cable form the blower itself is leading. But how to acces them then?

Yes, I am talking about the manually operated system - not the automatic climate control system. I guess it is not that common in US, but as it appears, also non US are looking at this group :o) .

Reply to
Jens Minnet