W201 (190D) 200 D automatic??

Hallo I'm looking for MB W201 with 200D motor and automatic gear. I know that it's car for walk not for racing :))..but it's good for me. Please give me some information about this car. It's a good motor? and how it works with automatic gear. Maybe I will buy this car, but first I wnat to know yours opinins.

-- Jarek (SQ1EUO) snipped-for-privacy@stud.pam.szczecin.pl snipped-for-privacy@wp.pl GG: 1277234

Reply to
sq1euo

it is very good. 2.5D is stronger especially if you need it to pull the automatic. 2.0D is ok for slow drives and slow climes up hill. It is an ok car.

Reply to
Niels Ulrik