W201 (190D) 200 D automatic??

Hallo I'm looking for MB W201 with 200D motor and automatic gear. I know that it's car for walk not for racing :))..but it's good for me. Please give me some
information about this car. It's a good motor? and how it works with automatic gear. Maybe I will buy this car, but first I wnat to know yours opinins.
-- Jarek (SQ1EUO) snipped-for-privacy@stud.pam.szczecin.pl snipped-for-privacy@wp.pl GG: 1277234