W202 C240 Spark Plug Replacement

Hi
Has anyone done this job. I have heard that it can be a bit awkward due to the twin plug per cylinder design.
Cheers
Neil
1998 C240T 1998 500SL
Surrey, UK
On Mon, 15 Sep 2003 17:49:57 +0100, "Neil A. Miller"

Many, many times

I'd say it was the lack of room that makes it awkward, its time consuming but a competent DIYer with the right tools shouldn't have a problem doing it
--

Lettuce spray for whirled peas...

Reply to usenet[at]miknik[dot]co[dot]uk