W204 storage

Hi,
I've just upgraded from a W203 C220 CDI estate to a W204 C320 CDI estate.
Nice car, but where, inside, can you keep the folder of manuals?
The glove box is too small, as are all of the other storage spaces. The
only space I've found big enough for them is under the boot floor. Really handy place.
If you've a W204 where do you put the manuals so they are accessible?
With COMAND, Linguatronics and the other various differences, I do like to refer to the manuals. I know COMAND has it's own help system, but I need to train Linguatronics as well.
TIA
Richard
--
www.caravanningnow.co.uk, www.rcole.org and www.homeindorset.com
Top 20 Replies by Programmers When Their Programs Don't Work: 8. "It works, but