W210-E280

Removed* radio (classic) from its' slot (did not disconnect) and replaced. Now I cannot get AM reception, and some FM signals are weak. Have I disconnected any wiring?Cannot find anything loose.
Where can I find info.on MB audio wiring and aerial/antenna location ?
*This was to get access to the lower section to fit a meter and wiring for rear parking sensors. Would the single cable for this job have any effect on the radio signals ?
kgm
I had a professional installer do the same thing - properly removing it, using adapters etc and I get no AM on my 96 E320 as well. The coax antenna connection is made, but I don't know what's wrong with it either. Must be ghosts in the E class :)

for
signals
Thanks Shawn, maybe we will get an answer from some of these expert browsers on this NG ?
kgm

adjust the antenna connection plug in the back of the radio. Tune in a "weak" station and turn the plug clockwise and counterclockwise and you'll probably see the reception jump greatly back and forth. Stop when you have a good signal. Found this out last night on my E420 after having removed the radio for something else. Glenn