W212 - Ze Kat is out of ze bag

New E-Class W212 photos on the web.

Yes, yes, yes, of course it was "accidentally"...

Reply to
Juergen.

Wow... Interesting... I think I like it. It has morphed W210 taillight with Maybach...

Front headlight is more Maybach... just splitted.

Side body... that hump by rear tire... definitely Maybach style...

Wow... affordable mini-Maybach! No wonder they are gonna stop Maybach production... Maybe I can pick up a cheap Maybach by then... ;o)

Reply to
Tiger

Nice car.

The first pic (of side from rear) made me think of an old CE...

DAS

Dori A Schmetterling

The grille looks like the Grinch getting his "wonderful, awful idea."

As a W211 owner, color me unimpressed with the choppy angular look of this

204-on-steroids.
Reply to
Father Guido Sarducci