W212 - Ze Kat is out of ze bag

New E-Class W212 photos on the web.
Yes, yes, yes, of course it was "accidentally"...
<http://www.autobild.de/artikel/erste-fotos-neue-mercedes-e-klasse_819079.html

Wow... Interesting... I think I like it. It has morphed W210 taillight with Maybach...
Front headlight is more Maybach... just splitted.
Side body... that hump by rear tire... definitely Maybach style...
Wow... affordable mini-Maybach! No wonder they are gonna stop Maybach production... Maybe I can pick up a cheap Maybach by then... ;o)
Nice car.
The first pic (of side from rear) made me think of an old CE...
DAS
"Tiger" < snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:49419f3b$0$20307$ snipped-for-privacy@cv.net...
In message said: > New E-Class W212 photos on the web.

The grille looks like the Grinch getting his "wonderful, awful idea."
As a W211 owner, color me unimpressed with the choppy angular look of this 204-on-steroids.