want to trade for 240 or 300 diesel

im looking for a new commuter. i have a 1987 ford f150 v8 three speed auto w/just over 200k. good tires,cold air, new timing belt, recently passed inspection, emmisions & safty, runs like a top,good strong truck, mechanically
sound. would like to trade for a 240D or 300D in relatively good shape. my #1 concern is that it also be mechanically sound & start in bad weather. i live just outside saint louis mo and it sometimes gets very cold, it must be reliable, also it must be comprised of more sheet metal than rust. a little bit is ok and some minor problems i can deal with.if your car is nicer than my truck i will settle up. if this intrests anyone please contact me at snipped-for-privacy@aol.com i will consider all.