WANTED--126 workshop manual on CD

I am trying to find a copy of the workshop manual on CD for my 81 300SD part# P-2700-126-099 I can only find the subscription service on startekinfo.com, and would
prefer the CD set.
Thanks Bret
Have you tried ordering it from your MB dealer or 1-800-FOR-MERC? Suggested list is $19.99

$20?! How about the W210 service manual?
The 210 is a little! more. Part number P-2700-210-05 Are you sitting down?
Suggested price: $149.95
107 and 114/115 and 116 and 123 and 126 each are a measly $19.99 each.

$150... I can eat that... when I need it.
Darn! I got all those oldies already.
Karl wrote:

How much is the 124 manual?
Ximinez
I guess since I questioned MB about the availability of the 126 disc, MB has pulled the Service Info about the discs and the prices. The 124 disc is part number P-2700-124-099. Yesterday, there was a lot in stock at the Chicago depot. But I cannot get a price til later.

The 124 disc is $99.95

Hey Karl... I am wondering... does MB has any service manual that covers only diesel engine... more specifically the 606 engine... for 1995 to 1999 Diesels? I really need one.

They have been discontinued. The only choice they gave was to subscribe to startekinfo, and it looks like a one day pass is $18. I am wanting something I can study at my leisure. I am not looking for a freebie, but I am not able to
Bret
I am waiting for confirmation from Mercedes about being discontinued. Part number P2700-126-099 has been subbed to QL 6516 5611 02 and the quantity in the US shows zero from the literature dept.

As per an email today from the MB literature dept: the 126 disc has been discontinued. I am totally baffled that the morons would do this!! Maybe MB will group the 107-114/115-123-126 in a future disc??

What are my options for a 'good' manual for my 81 300SD? The Chilton manual I have is almost worthless for most things.
I bought a switch from mercedes, and put it in, but have not tried to start it yet. I want to verify that I got the wires back in the plug correctly. I have the wires as follows... 50 Vio/wht (starter?) 30 Red (?) 15x Red/yel (Ac?) 30 Red (?) 15 Red/blk (?) P30 Grn/wht (?) 15R Red/grn (?)
I am also not sure where to hook up my amp meter to test the blower motor draw.
Thanks again Bret

I really can't see any help by subscribing to Startekinfo for 126 service info.

Praxis wrote:

I got the discs for my 123s from Bentley Publishing, but I remember that there was no direct route that I could find in from the front of the site. I had to practice extreme Google-Fu to find them, and now I cannot... You might call them though.
BTW, I have a (-n 18 year-old) neighbor who had a 126 'til he drained the coolant on the street and kept driving it. Oh wait, then he got a new head and ripped a hole in the oil pan then kept driving it. So yeah, he might be interested in letting his CDs go, if anyone else is looking.
-tom!
Praxis wrote:

_____ Bret,
Send an email to c_o_n_t_r_e_x AT s_h_a_w DOT c_a. I may be able to help.
--
Regards / JCH