Wanted: 240D Palomino Seats

Does anyone have, or know of a source, of Palomino MB-Tex fron seats for W115 240D.
Particularly need the driver's seat.

--
Randall Brink
Author

Try snipped-for-privacy@striplin.net
Will Do, and thanks for the information.
--
Randall Brink
Author
the guvnor wrote:

As it turns out, he didn't have any seats anyway. However thanks to those who responded.
--
Randall Brink
Author