Wanted - Back seat seatbelts for 1990 MB 300TE

I am looking for some used seat belts to replace what is there currently. My dog has chewed through the left and right one but not the center one.
I am in Nova Scotia, Canada but would pay for shipping.
Any info on where to look would also be appreciated.
Thanks, Doug
Call Potomac German Auto - they have lots of parts. I've had good luck there. http://www.mbpartsonline.com /
Scott D