Wanted Radios,CD Players, and Changers

Hi Folk
I am a semi-retired Euro radio and electronic repair shop owner who is looking for non working radios, CD Player's or changers ,mainly OEM Factory
units . We will soon open a Internet shop called http://www.fixmyradio.com where We will be repairing and selling Factory Units. Web Site is now a work in progress . So if you have , or know of any one who has any non-working factory radio units or other car or bike electronic stuff , such as Ecu's, Ecm's , Amp's or any thing electronic on wheels, lets us know, thanks Wasyl
PS We have done some business on the Internet, already fixed about 200+ units. We are Square Trader and Paypal verified , Plus On Ebay have a 98 + rating as mohawk8p4o ,thanks Wasyl
PS email us at snipped-for-privacy@dreamscape.con
are you interested in original MB radios without the codes I have a couple one from an 1986 420sel and a 1988 420sel all in working order problem is I have no codes but if you have the right equipment you'll be able to extract the code.